The initial consultation with Attorney Kyle Bristow is free.
Fees vary on a case-by-case basis. Some factors that determine the cost of Attorney Bristow's legal services include:
- The time and labor required, the novelty and difficulty of the legal questions involved, and the skill requisite to perform the legal service properly
- The likelihood, if apparent to the client, that the acceptance of the particular employment will preclude other employment by the lawyer
- The fee customarily charged in the locality for similar legal services
- The amount involved and the results obtained
- The time limitations imposed by the client or by the circumstances
- The nature and length of the professional relationship with the client
- The experience, reputation, and ability of the lawyer or lawyers performing the services
- Whether the fee is fixed or contingent
For criminal and family law cases, Attorney Bristow charges his clients either a flat fee, by the hour, or a hybrid of these methods. For civil cases, he charges his clients either a flat fee, by the hour, a contingency fee, or a hybrid of these methods.
Attorney Kyle Bristow accepts payment via cash, personal check, and major credit cards.